Service Dog Presentations
TLCAD provides presentations to educate the community about service dogs, positive reinforcement service dog training methods and how service dogs can transform the lives of individuals with autism and wounded warriors. Our goal is to increase education and awareness about service dogs as well as the roles they play in the lives of individuals with disabilities.
TLCAD service dog presentations can include any of the following components, based on the audience:
- Video highlighting how service dogs help individuals with autism (5 minutes)
- Video highlighting how service dogs help wounded warriors (5 minutes)
- Interactive service dog demonstrations (audience/dog)
- service dog Etiquette Education
- service dog information handouts appropriate for the age of audience
- Positive reinforcement service dog training education
- Disability awareness education
Donations for Presentations
We greatly appreciate any donations for our presentations, as it helps cover expenses. However, donations are not required, but encouraged. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Suggested minimum donation for groups under 30 people: $75
- Suggested minimum donations for groups over 30 people (i.e., assemblies): $125
Please make your check payable to Tender Loving Canines Assistance Dogs.